Friday 19 February 2016

'Easter Bunny'


Hi all, it's Lols ( Lorraine A) here to share a card made using a new Easter Bunny Clear Stamp from the Wild Rose Studio.

Spring is definitely in the air here in Gozo, the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and it's altogether a gorgeous day! I hope the weather is just as lovely where you are ;-)


I coloured with Copics and added some Star Dust Stickles for a little bit of sparkle. The papers are  from  Gorgeous Ginghams and Polka Dots Packs. I used a Cheery Lynn Die Cut Doily and some Vintage Bias Tape for extra interest.


and this is the stamp, isn't it adorable! :-)



Thanks for looking! 

For more information please visit my blog post

I hope you all have a great weekend
luv
Lols x x x

3 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.