Friday 27 January 2017

New Release 'Bunny With Teddy' Card and Coordinating Gift Bag

Hi everyone, its Lorraine A aka Lols here to share a card I made using a new Bunny With Teddy stamp from the latest Wild Rose Studio release.

isn't he adorable!!

 I think this stamp is perfect for, new baby, young children's birthday, or even sending a hug cards. 


I made a card and coordinating gift bag for a special little boy's first birthday :-)


I love the papers in the new Dancing Daisies Pack, very 'spring' and pretty with lots of blues and yellows, gorgeous :-)


I am not sure what I will pop in the gift bag, I still need to buy a little gift, maybe some cute cotton socks and a rattle? ;-)


adorable or what!! ;-)




Thanks for looking! 

Please CLICK HERE to visit my blog post for more details and a full product list 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend
luv
Lols x x x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!!! How cute is this bunny with his teddybear??? LOOOOOOVE IT!!! Great card and bag, I love expecially the bag with the fussi cut bunny! Pinned
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524486669721/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.