Sunday 4 June 2017

Chasing the butterflies...



Happy Weekend everyone!
Is everyone having a lovely day Crafting?

I've had a week off and been very good juggling the domestic duties/days out in the sun 
and Crafting on the rainy days.

My new stamps and papers arrived so I was able to dedicate a whole day to inking and colouring when the thunderstorms arrived last week.




So this is my card using the
and 

Don't forget these new packs are A4 so lots more paper for you to play with!


Coloured with Promarkers to match the Turquoise papers in the set.

Right...I'm off to check out what everyone has been up to in Blogland!

Happy Sunday!


Love from Sally-ann

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.